I love it when I see women doing their thang, living in their truth, and successfully making shit happen! It’s not easy being a woman as it is, but when you’re a woman and an entrepreneur in this day and age, it’s CRAZY, how much you really need to have a set of big large balls in order to beast through and actually achieve real success goals. So this goes out to all my ladies who aren’t afraid to be super uncomfortable rather than mediocre. Who pride themselves on leaving their stiletto prints all over their competition because they chose to Stand up! Stand out and make something of themselves, instead of lending any more of their time to a 9 to 5. These 7 inspiring quotes from Badass Women Business Leaders, are for you!
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sara Blakely (Spanx)
- “Option A is not available. So let’s kick the sh** out of option B.” – Sheryl Sandberg (COO, Facebook)
- “Dear optimist, pessimist, and realist — while you guys were busy arguing about the glass of wine, I drank it! Sincerely, the opportunist!” – Lori Greiner, Inventor, QVC Host, and Shark Tank Investor
- “If we can learn to deal with our discomfort and just relax into it we’ll have a better life.”Mellody Hobson, Ariel Investments
- “Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that so it goes on flying anyway.” Mary Kay. Ash of Mary Kay Cosmetics.
- “The difference between successful people and others is how long they spend time feeling sorry for themselves.” – Barbara Corcoran – Real Estate Magnate and Shark Tank Investor GREINER, INVENTOR, QVC HOST AND ‘SHARK TANK’ INVESTOR
- “Life-fulfilling work is never about the money — when you feel true passion for something, you instinctively find ways to nurture it.” – Eileen Fisher – Fashion Designer
So are you swooning over these powerful boss babes the way that I am? How awesome would it be to soon be one of the amazing 7 inspirational entrepreneur women to another business woman up and coming in the future? What about you? What women entrepreneurs inspire you? Tell us below in the comments.
xoxo jae and jacquel